Job for Senior Research Associate at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Senior Research Associate
The candidate should be willing to work in the lab as an individual contributor with responsibilities towards development of safe and robust chemical processes for the preparation of intermediates/API in support of drug development activities.
Development work include:
1. Basic literature search.
2. Carry out multiple reactions at bench to support R&D activities
3. Should be aware of/adhere to all safety protocols during R&D/scale-up activities.
4. Candidate should communicate effectively with his own team members, project lead.
5. Documenting development of all lab activities in ELN in timely fashion.
Master’s in organic chemistry from reputed institute/university.
1. Good understanding of organic chemistry fundamentals.
2. Strong academic track record preferred.
3. Coordination with multi-disciplinary teams of process R and D, pilot plant, process safety, etc.
1. Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Process R&D.
2. Basic understanding of analytical data generated from NMR, HPLC, GC etc.
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Job code: 2723
LAST DATE: 21st April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database