ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development.
We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post : Project Assistant Imaging
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Assist with the development of project specific Procedure Manual
• Assist with the development of the project specific Staffing Plan.
• Communication based on studies with client, sites and CRAs*
• Assist with Project Reports*
• Assists Project Managers with agendas and meeting minutes as required
• Perform client teleconferences in absence of Project Manager
• Assists with scheduling of site Imaging Manual trainings
• Management of Study Centres for study supplies/outstanding data*
• Assists with scheduling of reviewers for Offsite Assessments/Blinded Reads
• Quality Control of Offsite Assessments/Blinded Reads*
• Updates and maintains Project Tracking I MIRA Information*
• Updates and maintains Study Files including enrolment logs and data status*
• Maintains inventories of study supplies
• Assists with audit preparation
• Other duties as assigned :
• Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international
Bachelors' degree in Life Sciences or local equivalent degree/experience ; Minimum 1 year of experience in data reconciliation . Exp in data management will be preferred
Technical and competency selection:
When you spot an opportunity you’re interested in and submit an application, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will contact you to evaluate your suitability for this position, as well as for other openings within the business.
The evaluation will look at your technical skills and your competencies – for example, delivering excellence.
After this, we’ll let you know if we’ll be progressing with your application. If you have been successful at this stage, we will talk you through a telephone interview. This will then be followed by an interview with our Hiring Manager, either face to face or by tele-conference.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Code: 048189
End Date: 14th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database