Career for Pharmacist in Health & Family Welfare Department | Government Job
National Health Mission (NHM) now subsumes NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) & NUHM (National Urban Health Mission) which have been designated as sub-missions (of NHM). National Rural Health Mission(NRHM) is aimed at bringing about dramatic improvement in the health system and the health status of the people especially those living in rural areas of the country. It seeks to provide access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, reduction of IMR & MMR, population stabilization and gender & demographic balance which in turn would help in achieving goals set under the National Health Policy and the Millennium Development Goals(MDG).
Post : Homoeopathic Pharmacist to dispence homeopathic medicine
• Should have passed the matriculation examination in Second Division or Senior Secondary Part II examination from a recognized institution.
• Three years experience as Homoeopathic Dispenser or Compounder under a Registered Homoeopathic Practitioner.
• Qualified the written test, to be conducted by the Board.
Consolidated Amount In Rs.(per month) : 11,550/-
Age limit : upto 60 Years
Terms & Conditions:-
Applications are invited for filling up the above mentioned posts in O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Civil Hospital, Sector-22, U.T, Chandigarh.
Last date of receipt of Applications : 26th March 2018 upto 12.00 noon
List of Eligible candidates and date of Interview will be displayed in O/o Mission Director,
National Health Mission, Civil Hospital, Sector-22,
Chd and on official website i.e.nrhmchd.gov.in : 10th April 2018
• NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE INTERVIEW.
• These posts are to be filled up on contract basis initially for the period upto 30.09.2018 but extendable depending upon performance and conduct etc or duration of the project.
• Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on Application Format (available on website) alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials(matriculation onwards) and one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer to the O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Civil Hospital, Sector-22, Chandigarh.
• Incomplete application and application received after due date will not be entertained.
• The Mission Director, NHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and even cancel the Interview without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database