Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Sr. Executive / Executive – Data Documentation
1) The position will be responsible for all the documentation for the projects being worked upon in the Pharma R&D Centre and should ensure complete support as and when required.
2) Preparation, Review and finalization of RM/PM Specs & STP’s/MFC & POP/Complete Technology transfer documents.
3) Strong conceptual knowledge of the formulation research development, Quality control, and regulatory compliances for Regulated market, most importantly, ANDA/EU/ROW.
4) Routine revision of documents.
5) Archival and Retrieval of documents.
6) To impart training of Standard Operating Procedures after approval or as and when required.
7) Issuance and Retrieval of Monthly Formats and logbooks.
8) Creation of bill of material(BOM)
Experience: 3-7 Years
Age: 25-35 years
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Compensation: As per the Industry
Education: M.Sc/ M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical or Vaccine
Functional Area: Analytical Documentation
Last Date: 25th April, 2017
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database