Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NASDAQ:TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as Innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical Ingredients. Headquartered In Israel, leva Is the world's largest generic drug maker, with a global product portfolio of more than 1,250 molecules and a direct presence in approximately 60 countries. Teva employs about 40,000 people around the world and reached $13.9 billion in net sales in 2009.
Post: Drug Safety Associate
No. of Post: 01
- This position will be hired either at the Drug Safety Associate or Specialist level depending on the experience of the candidate.
- This role assists with or leads complex projects as assigned in addition to daily case processing of ADE reports. Functions as a team resource.
- Strong emphasis in clinical trial background
- Supporting Safety Physicians in activities related to safety review or analysis of the product they are assigned to, either by retrieval of information from the PhV database on request (ad hoc queries) Participating in DSUR preparations of the product he/she is assigned to: including writing (e.g. providing tables), reviewing and distribution.
- Preparing Periodic Line Listing document
- Responsible to coordinate responses to Health Authority requests
1. Fully participates in daily case processing activities and assist other associates with case and workflow management. Participates in QC activities.
2. Manages activities in specific projects as assigned. These projects may include but are not limited to electronic submission, creating Cognos reports, periodic report processing, SDEA contracts, REMS participation.
3. Interfaces with other departments to facilitate information exchange and communicates information to ensure clear and consistent reporting.
4. Creates or updates SOP/WI as required by manager.
5. Trains and mentors new associates. Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures Other projects and duties as required/assigned
Bachelor of Science in a health discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience, Preferred: RN, BSN.
Minimum of 2-5 years of drug safety or clinical trials safety reporting experience, Preferred: Drug safety experience in pharma industry setting
Experience: 3 Years
See All Other Jobs in our Database