AIIMS Rishikesh has actively innovated in curricula and teaching methods thus aspiring towards international standards, for example, the inclusion of humanities course as an integral part of MBBS training is to bring about a humane physician. Soft skill training is an important attribute that is a part of all training courses at AIIMS Rishikesh. These activities are mentored by nearly 300 faculty members.
Post : Pharmacist Grade II
Advt. No. : 2017/145 The Candidates who had already successfully applied (with applicable application fees) in response to earlier advertisement. NEED NOT TO APPLY AGAIN
No.of Post : 27 (UR-15, OBC- 07, SC- 04, ST-01)
Scale of Post : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Age Limit : 21-27 years
Essential: Qualifications :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university / Institutions.
2. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
Desirable : Experience in manufacture / storage / Testing of Transfusion Fluids in a reputed hospital or Industry.
Instruction for Direct Recruitment Basis: -
Application Fees :Application fees for GEN / OBC candidates Rs. 3,000/- for Group A & B and 2,000/- for Group C (Rs1,000/- for SC / ST / OPH / candidates for Group A, B and C) per post. Fees shall be paid through online application portal. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case
Instruction for Deputation Basis
“Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
*** The period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years.
Application Fees: Fees of Rs. 500/- would be charged for each post on Deputation Basis.
The Officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed Performa at Annexure-through proper channel to the Deputy Director (Admin)., All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand so as to reach by 45 Days from the date of advertisement in Employment New paper, i.e. till 16.10.2017 at 5:00 PM.
The envelope containing the application(s) should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of on
Deputation basis.’’ While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
1. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site.
2. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
3. Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of one post is as under:-
UR / OBC Candidate : Rs,2,000/-
SC/ST/OPH Candidate : Rs,1,000/-
4. Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) (in case of candidates applying for more than one post).
5. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
7. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
8. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field as on closing date for receipt of application, relaxable upto maximum period of 5 years.
9. Relaxation in upper age limit in favour of Contractual employees of AIIMS Rishikesh considered for a period of his or her continuous service in AIIMS Rishikesh in equivalent post or up to 5 years, whichever is less, as a one time dispensation.
10. Relaxation to upper age limit in favour of Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt, of India rule.
11. No documents including printed/hard copy of online application form are required to be sent by post. However, applicants are advised to keep one printed/hard copy of their application forms for submission at time of Interview.
12. Candidates are required to give their preferences amongst three choices of centres. Exact centre will be given at time of issue of admit card. Effort will be made to allot centre to a candidate according to their given preferences. However, in case of non-availability of a slot at their preferred choices, closest other centres will be allotted. Decision of AIIMS, Rishikesh will be final in this regard.
13. Applicants in regular employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from employers at time of Interview.
14. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by candidates directly from the AIIMS, Rishikesh website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on website 15 days before actual date of examination.
15. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Written Test I Skill Test I Interview.
16. Period of Probation shall be of 2 years.
17. Director AIIMS, Risihkesh reserves rights to fill any or all of advertised posts or not to fill same without assigning any reason,
Procedure for On-line submission of application(s) for following Group B & C posts is REOPEN and available on AllMS, RISHIKESH 13.06.2023 10.00 Hrs to 03.07.2023 23:59 Hrs.
See All Other Jobs in our Database