Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe a total population of over 1.5 crores.
Post : Assistant Pharmacist
No of post : 01
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Experience : Desirable, Experienced candidates in hospital sector will get preference.
Age : 36 years
Consolidated pay per month : Rs.20,100/-
General Instructions for Online applications
1. No of vacancies : Existing And Arising Vacancies
2. Tenure of Appointment : Maximum up to 3 years subject to the performance.
3. Mode of selection : Written test / Interview
4. Nature of appointment : Temporary (purely on contract)
5. Venue : Administrative Block, MCC
6. Candidate should apply ONLINE through our website mcc.kerala.gov.in.
7. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications:
• Maximum Image size 30Kb
• Image dimension : 150W x 200Hpx Image type: jpg format
8. Application Fee: The application fee shall pay online through the payment gateway system provided in the online Application at the rate of Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST category and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others.
9. Candidates should produce the originals Certificate along with a self attested copy of the same at the ofinterview.
10. Communication of Interview/Test will be only through e-mail/Website. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates /notices and announcements.
11. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e., 01.01.2023. 12. The experience will be calculated from the date on which requisite qualification is obtained to date of notification.
13. No TA/DA/ will be paid for interview.
14. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
15. The Director- MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
• Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
• Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If required, written test/online test shall be conducted.
• Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
• Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge, attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment etc and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
• If candidate fail to complete the process of interview, he/she will not be ranked.
• In case suitable candidates are not available, experience will be relaxed as per the discretion of Director, MCC.
• Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances
• In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s),his/her candidature ill stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The decision of MCC will be final in this regard.
Last Date of Online Application is 16th June 2023, 03.00 PM
Online Applications [Available from 03-06-2023, 05.00 PM to 16-06-2023, 03.00 P.M.]
See All Other Jobs in our Database