Headquartered in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) is registered under the Companies Act 2013 and set up with a seed capital of Rs. 20 Crores from the state exchequer. It is headed by an IAS officer and acts as the nodal organization for centralized procurement and distribution of drugs and equipment to Government Health Facilities in UttarPradesh.
Post : General Manager Drug Procurement
No of post : 01 Gen
Mode of Recruitment : Deputation / Contractual
Essential Qualification : Applicant must have full time B.Pharma Degree from UGC recognized Indian University
Desirable Qualification : Certificate / Diploma in procurement / Supply Chain Management
Age Limit : 45
Monthly fixed honoraria Slab (INR) : 78,800-1,40,000 Pay Matrix -12 (in case of Deputation)
Post Qualification Experience : Applicant must have minimum 7 years' work experience in procurement, of which at least 3 years in procurement of drugs or related supplies for public agencies.
* For Contractual Positions are eligible for 3% annual increment upto max limit. If any selected candidate has last drawn salary is more than entry level of above structure, in this case offer may be increased by giving 3% hike on the last drawn salary but subject to max
Location : Lucknow
Skills and Attitude
1) In-depth knowledge of drug procurement;
2) Ability to develop and institutionalize procurement processes and controls;
3) People Management skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1) Developing and maintaining the necessary procurement system to ensure that all products and services purchased by the organization meet all internal and external requirements and achieve superior quality and reliability levels;
2) Undertaking inventory analysis (ABC, VED, etc.) at all the facilities periodically;
3) Undertaking proper material budgeting for drugs in the state of Uttar Pradesh by doing continuous adequacy planning according to the demands;
4) Ensuring that proper Bidding and contracting process is followed to identify the most suitable drugs suppliers based on their quality parameters, historical performance, capacity assessment and manufacturing footprint;
5) Preparing RFP document for inviting bids to address the estimated requirement for drugs in the state of Uttar Pradesh;
6) Selecting vendors for supply of drugs based on the complete 3-stage tendering process- Prequalification, Technical and Commercial Bidding; Coordinating with relevant committees and authorities to ensure timely completion of the process;
7) Ensuring all the steps listed down for the drugs procurement are followed and all timelines are strictly adhered to;
8) Undertaking price negotiations with suppliers to finalize a competitive price for the drugs being procured;
9) Continuously evaluating performance of all the suppliers delivering drugs to UPMSC and ensuring fulfillment of pre-defined quality norms;
10) Overseeing adherence to all the defined norms in rate contracts by all the enrolled suppliers under UPMSC
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates must send their application form in the prescribed format along with self attested relevant document by speed post/registered AD from Indian Postal Department by mentioning on the envelop “ Application for the (Post Name)” to, GM (AHL), SUDA Bhawan 7/23 sector -7 Gomti nagar extention, Lucknow PIN:226010. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. i. [Please Note: Attached CV with application form shall be interpreted only for the additional information, and eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the application form. Any claim to take into consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.]
2. Application not received on prescribed format will be rejected. Application format may be download from the wesite:- upmsc.in
a) Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation
b) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
c) In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, UPMSCL is NOT responsible in such cases.
d) The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
e) Candidates should send duly filled Application Form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc.
f) Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to retain one copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
h) Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, are liable to be summarily rejected.
i) Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
3. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation. In case of selection of the candidate on deputation, NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of interview. 4. Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
5. Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof issued by the competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
6. For open market positions it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
7. UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
8. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the U.P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates
9. Please note January 01, 2023 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
10. Personal Interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
11. Maximum 10 candidates shall be shortlisted for final written test, in case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary evaluation process will be decided for short listing best 10 candidates for final interview Preliminary Evaluation Process for Merit list a) Highest Percentage Marks obtain in Essential Qualification (5 Marks) b) Having Desirable Qualification (5 Marks) c) Working Experience (10 Marks)
12. UPMSCL will not provide any transportation or transportation cost to the eligible candidates for to attend personal interview
13. Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions based on the personal interview only.
*Age relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
*Age relaxation for a candidate applying on Deputation shall be in accordance with Govt. of UP Service Norms.
The Last Date of Submission of Application is JUNE 22 ..., 2023, at 05.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database