Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Technical Officer - I
No of post : One post (UR)
Age Limit : 35 years
Pay Level : Level 6 of the pay matrix (Rs 35,400 -1,12,400/-)
Qualifications & Experience :
Essential : Graduate degree in Life Sciences with five years relevant experience.
Desirable : Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences with three years relevant experience.
Job Description : Develop protocols, SOPS, processes and assays required for vaccine development and conduct experiments Coordination with the industry and other partners for efficient implementation of projects
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
2. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/interview barring which their candidature will be cancelled.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post. The candidates are required to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
4. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/skill test/interview.
5. If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same in English duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification 15 With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the Govt. of India rules/regulations shall prevail.
7. Upper age limit may be relaxed by 1 year in case of exceptional and meritorious candidates by the approving authority.
8. Closing date of Online Application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
9. Number of positions to be filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
10. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/skill test/interview
12 All results/notification will be published on our website, therefore the candidates are required to visit THSTI website regularly till completion of recruitment process.
13. All future communications will only be through email.
How to apply
I. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
• A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
• A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
• Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
• Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
• Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
• Post Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet (if applicable)
• Relevant experience certificates
• Forwarding letter / NOC from the current employer in case of candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies
• Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India
Procedure for filling up online application
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure- A) Step 1 : Details of applicant B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Details of fees to be paid are as shown below
General, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 236/-
Note : SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
i) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
ii) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
iii) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
iv) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
v) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Last date for submission of online application : 27th June 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database