Vacancy in various national programs under National Health Mission District Mungeli (Chhattisgarh). Applications are invited from qualified interested candidates for recruitment on contractual posts. Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format from 24.05:2023 to 10.06.2023 at 5:00 PM. Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Near District Hospital - Mungeli, Ramgarh, District - Mungeli (Chhattisgarh) can be sent through registered post / speed post. Applications received through any other means will not be accepted. Detailed information related to advertisement, terms and conditions can be seen on the district's website mungeli.gov.in.
Post : Pharmacist - RBSK
No of posts : 01
Salary : Rs. 14,000/-
Qualification : Degree OR Diploma in Pharmacy Live Registration PCI
UGC, AICTE of the institution from which the educational qualification is obtained. And it is mandatory to get recognition from the concerned council.
• The details of application fee are as follows
Honorarium per month<=25000
Handicapped/SC/ST/Women - Rs. 100
OBC - Rs. 200
Unreserved - Rs. 300
Honorarium per month more than 25000
Handicapped/SC/ST/Women - Rs. 200
OBC - Rs. 300
Unreserved - Rs. 400
Application Fee District Health Society-Non NRHM Other Fund A/c No. 32266834946 in the name of D.D. Payable at Mungeli branch of State Bank of India. In case of non-payment of application fee, the application will automatically be considered cancelled.
Guidance Regarding application
• Applicants can apply by downloading the format of the application form in the departmental website mungeli.gov.in.
• applications will be accepted till 10.06.2023 till 5:00 pm in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Near District Hospital, Ramgarh, District-Mungeli (Chhattisgarh) through registered post / speed post. Any other means will not be accepted.
• Applicants can apply for more than one post but separate applications have to be filled and submitted in separate envelopes with the designation applied for. If 2 or more applications are found in one envelope only 1 will be accepted, for which any claim made by the candidate will not be valid.
• Application Fee - For Divyang / SC / ST Rs. 100/-, 200 for OBC and women and Rs. 300/- will be. Application Fee District Health Society-Non NRHM Other Fund A/c No. DD in the name of 32266834946 payable at Mungeli branch of State Bank of India. In case of non-payment of application fee, the application will automatically be considered cancelled. Separate DD for each post. Compulsory to make
• Photocopy of Demand Draft received from the bank as application fee will not be accepted. Factual/clerical error in the advertisement can be corrected at any stage of selection. The process of selection will remain unaffected by such error correction. No representation will be accepted in this regard.
• Experience certificate issued by the employer should be submitted along with the application. In case of being employed at present, it is mandatory to have no objection certificate from the employer. It is necessary to clearly mention the outgoing serial number and date of the issuing office in the certificate.
• Such candidates, whose services have been terminated by the National Health Mission due to indiscipline / financial irregularity / unfair treatment, irrespective of the position they hold, will be considered as ineligible candidates. In case of not having a qualified candidate, the recruitment can be canceled by the selection committee and the post can be advertised again.
• Additional documents (supplements) will not be accepted separately by the candidates at the time of claim objection and no application will be accepted after the last date of claim objection. It is mandatory for the candidate to attach a photocopy of his/her identity card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card) along with the claim objection application. If the identity card is not attached, the claim will be considered invalid.
• Skill test / written test / interview will be taken at the district headquarters as per requirement. No traveling allowance or any other kind of expenditure will be paid to the candidates for joining.
• The applicant must be a native of Chhattisgarh. Incomplete and erroneous applications will not be accepted.
• The number of advertised contract positions is subject to change.
As on January 1, 2023, the age will be minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years for medical post and 64 years for managerial post. Age will be counted from 01 January 2023. This age limit is inclusive of all relaxations. Reservation and other conditions in the context of contract recruitment Mission Director, National Health Mission Ch. All the terms and conditions of the Human Resource Policy 2018 issued by the HRD on 28.07.2018 and all the guidelines issued from time to time will be applicable)
At the time of skill test / written test / interview, it is mandatory for the candidates to be present with the following original records / documents in original and one self attested copy
1. Marks list of 10th and 12th
2. Marks list of all years of graduation and post graduation examination
3. related degrees
4. Registration certificate from the concerned council
5. Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority (if applicable)
6. Original domicile certificate
7. Live Registration Certificate of Employment and Self Employment Guidance Center
8. Disability / Disability Certificate (if applicable) 9. Self Identity Card (I.D. Proof), Passport, Size Photo-1 and Address Proof
10. Experience Certificate Experience certificate marks will be given on the basis of one full year for work experience related to the post only in Central and State Government Undertaking/Government/Semi-Government posts.
11. If the period of experience is not clearly mentioned in the experience certificate, the experience certificate will be invalidated.
The list of candidates for written/skill test/interview and the place of examination and other information will be made available from time to time on the official notice board and on the district's website mungeli.gov.in. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to observe it from time to time. No separate information will be issued to the candidates.
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format from 24.05:2023 to 10.06.2023 at 5:00 PM. Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Near District Hospital - Mungeli, Ramgarh, District - Mungeli (Chhattisgarh) can be sent through registered post / speed post.
Last Date : 10th June, 2023 till 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database