AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Research Associate - III
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis in Extramural Research Project titled “Implementation of AMSP in various tertiary care centers across India "under Principal Investigator Dr. Deepak Kumar, Associate Professor, Department of General Medicine AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below.
No of Post : 01 UR
Essential Qualification :
Essential : Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS on equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.S./ M.Pharma/ME/ M. Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal.
Desirable :- Previous experience in AMSP
Tenure : 01 Year
Age Limit : 40 Years
Monthly salary :- Rs. 54,000/+ 18% HRA PM
Job Profile:- IPD ward and ICU rounds for collection of data for AMSP, Teaching of nursing staff and other regarding AMSP and infection prevention practices, collection and filling of technical data in required format, supportive role for nursing staff and data entry operator & Assist in all the activity related to AMSP.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on 10.06.2023 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on the same day, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
9. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
14. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 10.06.2023 at 09:00 AM at following address
Second Floor,Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
See All Other Jobs in our Database