Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is a leading national institute in India. It is a multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research in Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetics & Autoimmune Diseases, and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following project positions.
Project Title : ICMR funded project “Proteomics study to explore the signature molecules associated with severe pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.”
Name of P.I.: Dr. Amol R. Suryawanshi
Senior Research Fellow - 01 post
Fellowship : Rs. 35,000 /- + HRA per month
Upper Age Limit : 35 years as on 11.07.2022 (Relaxation of age as per Govt. of India rules).
Essential Qualification :
• Candidates with Master's degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Life Sciences with minimum 55% aggregate marks (relaxation will be given as per Govt. guideline) from a recognized university and having two years of relevant research experience or MBBS/MVSc. from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
• Candidates should have also a qualified NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification or selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. departments and agencies or institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICMR, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc..
Desirable qualification : Preference will be given to candidates having hands-on experience in Research Laboratory/ Institute and Knowledge about Protein research / Mass spectrometry - based proteomics / viral biology and their related techniques.
Project Technician-III (01 Position)
Fellowship : Rs. 18,000 / Month (Consolidated)
Upper Age Limit : 30 years as on 11.07.2022 (Relaxation of age as per Govt. of India rules).
Essential Qualification : Candidates having +2 science with 1 year DMLT along with two years of relevant research experience or Graduate degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Life Sciences, etc. are eligible to apply.
Desirable qualification : Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Research Laboratory/ Institute and Knowledge about handling clinical/ patient’s samples, clinical data entry, and management, etc.
Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have:
1) Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applicants should apply online through the institute’s website www.ils.res.in on or before last date. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
2) Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The on-line applications are purely provisional, subject to verification of details/original documents when the candidate reports for the interview.
3) The candidate should have a valid email ID for applying, which should remain active till the end of the recruitment process. All future correspondence will be made through the registered email ID.
4) A valid phone number, which will be used to send all necessary information/ updates to the applicant.
5) Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph in JPG format. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background and the size of file (jpg format) should not be more than 300 kb passport size photograph.
6) Scanned copy of signature of the applicant (jpg format). The applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen clearly and the size of the file (jpg format) should not be more than 200 kb.
7) The online application should be supported by uploading the scan copy of all ORIGINAL educational and experience certificates, or else the application will not be considered.
8) In online application form correctness of information, being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Application once submitted, cannot be altered or resubmitted under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. If, it is found later that any information given in the application is incorrect /false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
9) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated. The decision of the Director, ILS in all matters regarding eligibility, and selection would be final and no representation or correspondence will be entertained by the institute in this regard.
10) GROUNDS OF REJECTION:
• Application in any other mode except as described above. Application of candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
• Application without relevant copies of certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any.
N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates name and the date of interview will be published on the ILS website.
All the positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Note: All communication will be through e-mail.
No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
Last Date : 17-07-2022
Link for online Application (SRF) : SRF
Link for online Application (Project Technician-III) : Project Technician-III
See All Other Jobs in our Database