Chandigarh the City Beautiful has one of the best educational facilities in the country. Besides the Panjab University and the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, it has an Engineering College, College of Arts, College of Architecture, a number of Government and Private Degree Colleges and other prestigious and important research institutions. However city lacked a Medical College for graduate i.e. MBBS and postgraduate studies for the students belonging to Chandigarh. Chandigarh Administration decided to establish a Medical College in Chandigarh to remove this deficiency.
Post : Senior Research fellow (SRF)
Applications are invited for the filling up of one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the extramural project “Vascular functions after Covid-19 infection and inflammation in the young - Assessment of endothelial function and arterial stiffness” purely on temporary basis (for the tenure of two years) under Dr. Sreenivas Reddy (Principal Investigator), Department of Cardiology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh.
Essential Qualification and desirable experience
M.Sc (Life Sciences), MA (Social Science), Master in Social Work (MSW) with minimum 2 years of research experience OR MBBS / BDS/ MV Sc ./ M.Pharma / ME/M.Tech degree Holders
Upper Age Limit : 35 years (Cut-off date for age limit for SRF will be as on last date of submission of application)
Mode of application
The self attested hard copies of certificates must reach in the office on or before 30.06.2022 upto 2:00 pm in the Department of Cardiology (Room No. D-538), level-V, Block D, GMCH, Sector 32, Chandigarh, failing which application will not be considered (originals to be produced during the interview for the verification). In case of in-service candidates, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
1. Date of Birth Certificate,
2. Essential qualification certificates.
3. Experience certificate.
4. NOC, if applicable.
5. Passport size Photo.
* Mere fulfilling the essential/desired qualification does not guarantee the selection.
* Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
* Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff, at the discretion of PI.
Date of interview : Will be intimated through email only.
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
2. Information or any updation pertaining to this advertisement will be displayed on the institute website gmch. gov .in.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for the Walk-in-interview. The rules/regulations as laid down by the Competent Authority will govern the selection.
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
5. Appointment is purely on contract basis (temporary in nature). The appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in GMCH 32 or continued contractual appointment. The PI has right to cancel the candidature at any time.
6. He/She may have to work in the emergency situations, field visits and travel outstation.
7. All disputes will be subjected to the jurisdiction of Court of Law at UT. Chandigarh.
Last Date : 30.06.2022 upto 2:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database