Rusan Pharma Ltd. is a fully integrated global pharmaceutical company specializing in the treatment of Addiction and Pain Management. We offer a complete range of products for de-addiction and pain management in countries across the globe including Europe, UK, Russia, CIS, South Africa, Mauritius, Nepal and Myanmar.
Post : Sr. Research Scientist (ADL R&D)
• Analysis of finished drug products- Initial/Stability/ln process samples in time.
• To perform Analytical Method Development and Validation, preparation of protocols and reports.
• Development of stability indicating analytical method for Assay/ Dissolution/ Related substances for drug products and validation activity for the assigned projects as per the latest regulatory guidelines.
• To perform the part validation and forced degradation of analytical methods, finalization of analytical methods, specifications.
• Preparation of Validation Protocols/ Reports, Method Verification and Transfer Protocols/Reports, Tentative Test Methods(TTM/MOA), specifications for raw materials, finished products. Preparation of analytical SOPs.
• To perform the stability analysis of development batches, pilot /pivotal batches, and other stability samples.
• To perform the analysis of raw materials- Active substances and excipients.
• Good handling experience of instruments like HPLC with UV/PDA/RI detectors, UPLC, GC/ UV spectrophotometer, Dissolution Test Apparatus and other instruments in ADL
Location : Kandla, Gujarat
Experience : 10-18 years
Interested candidates may share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database