Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online for the following temporary posts under the Project entitled” Enhancing Capacity for Conduct of Human Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates” funded by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt. of India.
Pharmacist - 01 Post
Essential qualification : B.Pharm from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
Experience : 1 year experience and registration in Kerala Pharmacy Council
Age Limit : 35
Remuneration/ Month (Consolidated) : Rs.15,000/-
Duties & responsibilities : To ensure the proper storage/dispensing/and necessary monitoring /auditing of trial vaccine. Overall trial vaccine pharmacy managing
Clinical Pharmacist - 01 Post
Essential qualification : Pharm.D from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
Experience : One year experience as clinical Pharmacist/Pharm acist in a Major Multi Specialty Hospital with at least 200 beds
Age Limit : 30
Remuneration/ Month (Consolidated) : Rs.25,000
Duties & responsibilities : To make sure, the planned dose is being dispensed/administere d /AEs are documented and necessary actions are planned/implemented for correction and prevention of AE
Research Coordinator - 01 Post
Essential qualification : Pharm.D /MSc Biostatistics /MSc Clinical Research/Post Graduate Diploma in clinical research from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
Experience : 1 year work experience in clinical trials/ Pharma or Industry sponsored funded research project
Age Limit : 35
Remuneration/ Month (Consolidated) : Rs.30,000
Duties & responsibilities : Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials. Collecting, coding and Analyzing data obtained from research. Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules. Adhering to Research regulatory standards
QA Analyst - 01 Post
Essential qualification : MSc. in Quality Control/MBA in Total Quality Management from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
Experience : Preference shall be given to candidate with one year experience of quality management in healthcare/clinical research
Age Limit : 30
Remuneration/ Month (Consolidated) : Rs.20,000
Duties & responsibilities : To ensure compliance to GCP guidelines in clinical trial. To draft all relevant SOPs for the clinical trial , as per the trial regulatory bodies
Terms & Conditions
1. The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis for a period of 1 year. The duration of an appointment will be six months. The extension will be based on the performance of the candidates.
2. Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and benefits
4. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be called for selection process. Application received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances. Details regarding the selection process and date of the same will be informed later.
5. Any attempt at influencing any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC
6. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered
7. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized university/institution and organization ( Recognized by Central or State Government)
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2021
9. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices
How to apply
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE.
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
Maximum Image Size: 30Kb
Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px
Image Type: .jpg format
• Reference number for application fee (Rs. 50 / - for SC / ST category and Rs. 250 / - for others) paid through RTGS /
NEFT / IMPS / UPI to the following account/ UPI Id:
A/C No: 1154104000017958,
Account Holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society,
IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
UPI Id: MCC@IDBI
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 6th July 2021 till 11.59 pm
4. Signed, hard/ print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 12th July 2021 till 5 pm. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to email@example.com or before 8th July 2021 (UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application) Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
5. Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority should be attached. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
6. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given
7. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview
8. The application will be screened and eligible candidates will be informed through email (with date & venue) to attend the interview. Candidate should provide proper contact email ID for communication. Candidates are advised to visit our website mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
9. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
10. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Last Date : 6th July 2021 till 11.59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database