Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst
• Build and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
• Customer segmentation & targeting o Field-force optimization, Territory alignment, Incentive compensation (Plan-Design-Admin), Territory sales performance reports, Activity (QTQ) performance reports, Others SFE support, Call plan management, Territory action plan report
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Support in creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization
• Participate in various knowledge-sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function
• MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine / Pharmacy / Life Sciences.
• Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage.
• Experience (1-3 years) in sales force analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should customer service oriented and strong proactive business results-focus. Proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity.
Experience : 3+ years
Qualification : MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine / Pharmacy / Life Sciences
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 25th July, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database