National Health Mission Jalgaon City Municipal Corporation, Jalgaon The following posts are to be filled on temporary basis on contract basis.
No of Posts : 2 (ST - 1, VJ-1)
Salary : Rs 17000/- pm
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Experience : Preference to experienced candidate
Age Limit : For Open 38 Years and Reserve 43 Years
District Pharmacist (NTEP Department)
No of Posts : 1 (OPEN-1)
Salary : Rs 17000/- pm
Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university
Experience : One year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by Government Candidate should well conversant with various computer programming including MS,Word, Excel & simples statistical packages
Age Limit : Maximum 65 Yeras
Terms and Conditions
1) Interested candidates should leave government holidays on 18/06/2021 to 28/06/2021 and post the required educational qualification documents as mentioned in the application and advertisement in the prescribed form from 11 am to 3:00 pm. Speed post should be submitted by courier. Applications received after 28/06/2021 will not be considered. Under no circumstances will office mail or by hand application be accepted.
2) The honorarium mentioned in front of the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
3) The application will be considered only if it is received by post, speed post, or courier within the prescribed time. Corona - 19 Considering the outbreak of the virus, it should be noted that the application will not be accepted by other means or by hand.
4) Merit in Qualifying Exam from the received application + Higher Educational Qualification + Government / Semi-Government Office Experience. Eligible candidates will be interviewed. The final merit list will be published on the website jcmc.gov.in.
5) All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium. It should be noted that 1 month notice will not be given for this.
6) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service and the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
7) The candidate to be selected should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed or pending against the selected candidate. The medical certificate in this regard should be obtained after the tests are done by the Municipal Hospital and the report regarding the character verification should be obtained only after obtaining the application at the police station of the concerned district.
8) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation. If the application is submitted by the backward class candidates from the reservation, but the application is not as per the above format or the documents are not attached, then the application of the candidates will not be accepted.
9) The selected candidate will not be able to demand change of place as per his convenience during the contract period. It should be noted that if the applicant commits any kind of misconduct or political pressure, etc., his application will be rejected and he will be excluded from the selection process.
10) Applicants should accurately record their current mobile number and e-mail ID on their application. Care should also be taken to ensure that it remains in good condition till the completion of the recruitment process.
11) Candidates who will be called for selection process, interviews of eligible candidates, Skill Tests as per the instructions given by their superiors during the recruitment process will have to attend at their own cost. Also no honorarium or travel expenses will be payable for this attendance.
12) The application form is published along with the advertisement and if the application is not as per the above form, the application of the candidates will not be accepted. Candidates will not be able to complain that if the application is rejected as it is incomplete and partially filled, the entire responsibility will remain with the candidates.
13) All the photocopies along with the application in the prescribed form 1) Proof of age 2) Degree / Diploma final year certificate (Candidates who have percentage as per grade should attach photocopy with grade) (Note: Do not submit all year certificates and do not submit additional or other documents)
14) For the posts where Council Registration Certificate is required), Caste Certificate for Backward Class Candidate and Certificate for 30% Women Reserved Candidate will be required.
15) Experience certificate of work done in government / semi-government organization should be submitted along with the application.
16) Since the merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared from the application received and the photocopy attached by the candidate. The selected candidates will have to submit Rs.100 / - on bond paper (on non-judicial stamp paper) at the time of joining the contract.
17) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order, otherwise their appointment order will be terminated and the next candidates on the waiting list will be appointed. No extension will be given in that regard.
18) The candidate should enclose the application and all the documents in the envelope and put the category on the envelope and write on which post he has applied for. (If 30% women are reserved candidates, it should be mentioned along with the category.) The application should be sent by post, speed post, courier. Candidate can apply for only one post.
19) The application should be submitted taking care that the application made by the candidate for various posts will not be considered. Applications of candidates for various posts will be rejected. No notice will be given to this candidate. Given the prevalence of Covid-19, this application will not be accepted by any other means or by office post or by hand on any pretext. Documents should be complete as mentioned in the application. Care should be taken that the application will be rejected if it is incomplete.
20) Candidate should submit Rs. 150 / - for open category and Rs. 100 / - for backward class candidate along with the application in the name of DD Corporation Integrated Family & Welfare Society Jalgaon of any bank and any branch.
21) Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the following address.
This application is for,
first floor, KDB. Jain Municipal Hospital,
Shivajinagar, Jalgaon Pin Code 425001
NUHM City Accounts Manager's Office
at Post, Speed Post, Courier.
Last Date : 28/06/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database