Recruitment for Pharmacists in South Central Railway
South Central Railway was formed on 02.10.1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02.10.1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17.02.1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01.04.2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Vacancies : 01
Age as on date of notification : 18-33 years
Medical classification : C2
a. The number of vacancies are liable to change depending upon joining of regular medical staff.
b. The vacancies are within the geographical jurisdiction of Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway
Education qualification :
10 + 2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Experience : Candidates applying for the post of Hospital Attendant should possess experience of working at least for one year in- a medical facility having atleast 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put-in by them on Indian Railways.
Remuneration per month : Rs.44,808/-
Period of contract:-
For a period of nine months from the date of engagement or till the vacant posts are filled by RRB candidates/by transfer of Permanent employee from other Division/ Zonal Railways whichever is the earliest.
Candidates please note:- Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e- mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail.
Terms and conditions:-
1. The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of nine months (09) from the date of engagement or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
2. The Contract of full-time Medical Practitioner (hereinafter referred to as CMP)/Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant, is also terminable before the expiry of the contract period, on un-satisfactory performance. Their services rendered as contract medical staff is a stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board, This contract engagement will also not confer any right to regularization or absorption During the validity of the contract, the CMP/ Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or on any other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also bg terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated, if the CMP Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
3. The CMP/ Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for ensuring his / her fitness to perform the work awarded to him / her.
4. During the validity of the contract, the CMP/ Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or on any other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also bg terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated, if the CMP Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated
5. The minimum working hours will be 08 hours per day,that may include day/night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service, The rest/weekly off may be on different days, not necessarily on holidays & Sundays etc.
6. The selected Candidates will have to bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents.
a) All Education certificates ( i.e, SSLC/SSC, HSC, Degree etc)
b) If already empioyeed, NOC from the current employer
c) Relevant work Experience certificate if any. d) Certificate of character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central / State Government,
7. The monthly fee for CMPs and the daily rate of proportionate reduction from the fee, in the event the CMP absents himself / herself for periods exceeding those stipulated in the contract, are at the following rates:
Monthly fee : 44,808.00
Daily rate of reduction from the fee for excess absence : 1494.00
8. The contract medical staff shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters etc,, as a matter of right. However, if available they may be provided accommodation, If government accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA plus license fee of the accommodation so provided will bededucted.
9. The contract will cease to operate on completion of the period Nine months from the date of engagement automatically without issue of any notice etc or joining of regular candidates through RRB/ by transfer of Permanent employee from other Division/ Zonal Railways whichever is earlier.
10. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
11. The detailed contract agreement will have to be executed by the candidates on theirsuccessful selection.
12. The detailed instruction with regard to duties while in contract-with Railway shall be given to the candidates in the event of selection and subsequent signing of the contract agreement.
13. The selected candidates will be governed by the instructions issued-by the. Railway Ministry/ Railway Administration for grant of leave and other privileges etc.
14. The Administration reserves the right to deploy the candidates in any area depending upon the exigency of service and refusal or otherwise will be deemed as misconduct on the part ofthe candidates
15. The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-7 mentioned above and the candidates cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
16. The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/ taxes liable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
17. The Railway Administration reserves right to cancel, amend or otherwise modify all or any of the terms of the notification without assigning any reason there to.
18. The eligible and willing candidates should report to the venue at 9 am on the date of selection interview along with the duly enclosed documents necessary (three sets of attested copies of testimonials) and producing original certificate for verification and interview.
19. If the number of candidates is more, then the interview may extend to next day as per necessity. The candidates coming for the interview should be prepared to stay for more than one day at Secunderabad by making their own arrangement and noTA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
20. Candidates who attend the selection will be empanelled for the vacancies in Secunderabad Division only and the candidates should be prepared to serve any where on Secunderabad Division.
Date/Time/Place of lnterview:-
Date : 30.06.2020 Time : 11.00 hrs
Place of Interview : O/o. Chief Medical Superintendent,
Health Unit, Chilkalguda, Secunderabad
Walk in interview:-
Candidate will attend the interview along with the original documents & attested copies of certificates in support of their
i) Educational qualification
ii) Proof of Date of Birth
iii) Relevant work Experience, if any
The certificates should be mailed to email@example.com on or before 28.06.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database