Recruitment for Pharmacists at Regional Medical Research Centre
The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research centre of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the centre was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters. The concept of Regional Medical Research Centre was evolved during 6th five year plan period in 1980. Under this scheme six RMRCs were set up in different parts of the country.
Post : Research Assistant (Pharmacists)
Project Entitled, “A phase-III, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VPM1002 and Immunovac (MIP/Mw)Vaccines in preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum positive pulmonary TB patients” under Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Scientist-G & Director”
No of Posts : 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
Essential Qualification : Graduate in pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science from a recognised University.
Desirable Qualification : 3 years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master degree in pharmacy / pharmaceutical Sciences.
Age Limit : 30
Salary : 31000/-
Terms & conditions:-
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC & OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
7. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
8. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
9. Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
10. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
11. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
12. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
13. In case of in-service candidates, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the application is liable for rejection.
Documents to be sent through email-id email@example.com
*all certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
*No Objection Certificate (if employed)
Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
Last Date : 30.6.2020 by 3.00 P.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database