Recruitment for Pharmacist in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology | Salary upto Rs 81,100/- pm
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, established in 1984, is oldest engineering college in Port Blair, in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. It offers degree and diploma in engineering and maritime programmes. The institute also offers various non-formal courses in the campus as well as through its extension centre spread over different islands of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. All the courses which are being offered for more than four years have been accredited by NBA.
Post : Pharmacist
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates possessing the educational qualifications and experience mentioned against each for filling up the following Group ’C’ posts in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Pahargoan, Port Blair on regular basis through direct recruitment.
Pay Scale : Level - 4 of Pay Matrix. (Rs. 25500-81100)
Essential Qualification & Experience :
1. Pass in Senior Secondary School certificate exam (10+2) of equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
3. Registered with Pharmacy Council.
Desirable :- Experience in the trade for 02 years.
Written Test 40%
* General English- 10 Marks
* General Knowledge-10 Marks
* Numerical aptitude-10 Marks
* Test of Reasoning 10 Marks
Trade/Endurance Test 60%
*Subject related written test-60 Marks
Age limit for direct recruitment
(i) 18-33 years for male:
(ii) 18 -38 years for female.
(Relaxable for Govt. Servants up to 05 years in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Central Govt.)
1) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of names/ applications from the Employment Exchange/ candidate.
2) Age relaxation shall be allowed for ST candidates up to 05 years and OBC candidates up to 03 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
3) Age relaxation for candidates those who are working as DRM/ Adhoc/ Contract basis shall be allowed in terms of Admn’s Circular Order No. 45-96/ PW dated 06/ 06/ 2011 and No. 45-1998 - PW dated 19/ 09/ 2011.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear in a Written Examination followed by Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Physical Endurance Test, as the case may be conducted by the Department/ A & N Admin.
1. The candidate applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria/conditions prescribed for the post /examination. Admission of the candidate for examination for the post notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by tem in the ONLINE application.
2. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidates in his ONLINE application is false/incorrect or candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
3. The ONLINE application complete in all respect can be submitted in the online website e-recruitment.andaman.gov.in from 08/06/2020 at 10.00 AM to 20/03/2020 Till 11:59:59 PM. No physical copy/hard copy of application is required to be submitted. However, the candidates seeking upper age relaxation shall have to submit hard copy of application form duly supported with all testimonials and experience certificate in support of their claim for age relaxation to this office within the due date apart from applying online Any other mode of application will not be accepted.
4. Only those applications which are complete with all the required information will be treated as “Complete”. However, application that submitted partially due to the reason such as network problem can be resumed and completed at a later point of time through appropriate option in the recruitment portal. All such applications are to be submitted completely before the last date of submission of ONLINE application.
5. The file size photograph image should be between 10 KB to 50 MB. The photograph should clearly visible and legible. Uploading of wrong photograph or photographs with poor visibility may lead to debarring of candidates.
6. The date/time/hall ticket of the candidate shall be intimated later through SMS/News paper.
7. The admit Cards will be issued after scrutiny of ONLINE application forms
8. The incomplete applications in any forms are liable to be rejected. List of such ineligible candidates shall be made available in the website. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regards and no admit cards will be issued to such candidates.
9. The Principal, DBRAIT, Pahargoan, Port Blair reserves the right to accept /reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Last Date : 20/06/2020 Till 11:59:59 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database