Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc under projects funded by DST Govt. of India
Established by Parliament of India through the Central Universities Act (2009), Central University of Gujarat (CUG) considers its main objectives to be dissemination and advancement of knowledge creation and sharing. The University is committed to make special provisions for integrated and interdisciplinary courses, to educate and train human resources for the country's development, to initiate appropriate measures for promoting innovation in teaching and learning and to pay special attention to improve the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, especially pertaining to their intellectual, academic and cultural development. The University was ranked overall 60th in India and 2nd among all the Universities in Gujarat in NIRF 2016 rankings. According to NIRF 2017, the University ranked among the top 150 Universities in the country.
Post : Project Assistant
Applications are invited for a Project Assistant under projects funded by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi as per the details given below.
Project title : Targeted co-delivery of anticancer drug and siRNA to overcome the multi-drug resistance in cancer treatment
Principle investigator : Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Project duration : up to 31st March 2020
Funding agency : DST, Govt. of India
Fellowship : 18000/- p.m.
Essential Qualifications : Post graduate degree in Chemistry / Botany / Zoology or M Pharm in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Desired qualification :
(a) Sound knowledge about the preparation and characterization of nanocarriers for the delivery of drugs/genes.
(b) At least one research paper published in relevant area.
Interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, phone number, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, along with signature, date and names of at least two referees.
General Instructions :
1. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year.
2. Appointment may be extended depending on the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head or till the validity of the project, or whichever is earliest.
3. The selected candidate will directly report to the Principal Investigator regarding his/her work progress and project related matters.
4. In addition to the regular work, the selected candidate will have to perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the PI related to the project.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. No other allowances are payable.
Last Date for sending application : 28th June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for the interview.
Application along with a brief resume should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Assistant Professor, School of Nano Sciences
Central University of Gujarat, Sector 30
Gandhinagar-382030, Gujarat, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database