Opening for Pharmacists under National health Mission, District Society
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the newly launched National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas- Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people's needs.
No of Posts: 3
Place of Posting:
DHO Store - 1
Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm With 1 Year Experience
Reservation: NTB-1, OPEN-2
1. This post is not a post of State Government but a post in purely contract form. The post will not have the right of permanence and the service rules of the government will not be applicable for these posts, nor will the applicant have the right to be accommodated in the regular service of the government or to have service protection or claim by the government.
2. The number of posts is likely to change as required. The salary for the posts is a combined honorarium. The selection committee shall have all the power to make necessary changes in the number of posts, educational qualifications, place of appointment, interview method and recruitment process as required.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with higher educational qualifications and experience.
4. Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
5. Once the candidate is selected, it will be mandatory for the District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Akola to fill the contract on a stamp paper of Rs.100
6. All rights related to the recruitment process as well as the right to accept, reject or cancel the recruitment process altogether are reserved by the Chairman, Selection Committee.
7. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case has been filed against the applicant or no administrative action has been proposed.
8. In case of non-recruitment on the date of interview, the recruitment process will continue every Monday till the post of the above subject matter specialist is filled. Also, in case of non-availability of candidates for the above post of Medical Officer, open category candidates will be appointed on temporary basis. And on receipt of the candidate of the respective category, the appointment of the candidate appointed on temporary basis will come to an end.
9. Out of the above posts, Specialist, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Medical Officer E. It will be mandatory for the posts to attach a photocopy of the valid (current) registration certificate from the same council along with the application.
10. It should be noted that in case of selection of retired specialists / staff, the honorarium for these posts will be paid as per the prescribed guidelines received from the state level.
11. Retirement / Voluntary Retirement Specialist / Officer from Government Service for the post of Specialist / Employee Complete information about this should be mentioned in the application.
12. The age limit for retired officers / staff for the post of Medical Officer / Specialist will be 70 years. It will also be mandatory to submit the medical certificate of the District Surgeon to be physically and mentally fit. Only then will the appointment order be issued.
13. The applicant for the above post should apply in the prescribed format attached on A4 size paper. Candidate is required to attach with the application a certificate of academic qualification and degree certificate, caste certificate / caste validity certificate, school leaving / birth certificate, attested copy of certified work experience certificate. Otherwise the application will not be considered. Candidates are required to submit the application along with the above self attested documents in full only on PDF email@example.com.
14. Applications submitted by post or in person to this office will not be considered. The above completed application should be submitted in the form of PDF on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org between 12/06/2020 to 17/06/2020.
15. The experience of government, semi-government as well as National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process. Private experience will not be considered.
16. The list of primary eligible / ineligible candidates will be published on the website akolazp.gov.in. No independent correspondence will be made with the candidates in this regard.
17. If any political or any other kind of pressure is exerted to select a candidate in this recruitment process or if it is observed, this candidate will be excluded from the recruitment process.
18. The right to change the date of interview is reserved by the following signatories
Chairman and chief Executive Officer
District Level Selection committee
and RAA, ZP Akola
National health Mission, District Society, ZP, Akola
See All Other Jobs in our Database