NADA Recruitment for Regional Coordinators, Technical Officer
National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. NADA is responsible for promoting, coordinating and monitoring the doping control programme in sports in all its forms across the country.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment/engagement of following positions in the National Anti-Doping Agency, New Delhi.
Regional Coordinators on part time basis (five nos.).
(one each for North, North East, South, East and West region.
(Part Time Contract for one year)
Job description : To oversee and coordinate activities relating to dope sample collection and to conduct anti doping awareness program in respective region.
Qualifications and Experience : MD in Medicine/Pathology/Pharmacology/Sports Medicine/Biochemistry from recognized University/college/institutes. Working in any Central/State govt. University / College / Hospital.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
Technical Officer (One- full time) (Contract for 1 year)
Job description : To deal with risk assessment, result analysis, coordination with athlete passport management unit, media relation and communication
Qualifications and Experience : 1st Class B Pharm/B Tech (Bio Tech)/BSc (Nursing) from a Government University /Institution and having knowledge of computers, or MSc in Life Science from a reputed University.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
1. Candidates may submit their applications on plain paper accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and self-attested on the application form.
2. The engagement shall not confer any right for regular or continuous employment in this office
3. Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will not be entertained and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
4. Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
5. Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of ‘_____'to Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi- 110003 no later than 23.07.2020.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. Candidates working in Government and appearing for interaction/interview will be reimbursed the TA/DA as per their entitlement.
7. Relaxation may be given in case of deserving candidates.
8. Please attach self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates along with the application.
9. A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience etc and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
10. NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
Application duly completed should be sent to Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 103-104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003. NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
The last date for receipt of application is 23rd July, 2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database