Job opening in pharmaceutical development department at Aurigene
Aurigene is a clinical stage biotech company committed to bringing novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and inflammation. Based in Bangalore and Kuala Lumpur, Aurigene has fully integrated Drug Discovery & Development infrastructure from Hit Generation to Clinical Development. Aurigene has pioneered customized models of Drug Discovery & Development collaborations with large-pharmaceutical, mid-pharmaceutical companies and Biotechs.
Post: Research Associate
Department: Pharmaceutical Development
Qualification: MPharm (Pharmaceutics) with 4-5 years of experience
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
- Hands on experience in pre-formulation, pre-clinical formulation development and physicochemical characterization of NCE's.
- Hands on experience in handling HPLC, DSC, TGA, DVS, particle size analyzer etc.
- Experience in developing novel formulations to enhance bioavailability.
- Execute stability studies as per ICH guidelines.
- Should have good understanding on NCE formulation development and general pharmaceutics.
- Should have good understanding of ICH guidelines and principles of GLP.
- Should be able to prepare protocols, guidelines and SOPs for lab equipments /instruments and processes.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: 25th June 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database