Job for Life Sciences graduates at DXC Technology
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
Post : Professional 1 Regulatory Publishing
Job Description :
• Performs document publishing tasks for authorization of applications, notices and electronic submission forms required by Food and Drug Administration and International Standards Organization regulations.
• Applies knowledge of company and client regulatory publishing process, standard operating procedures, updates to regulatory authority guidelines, and software updates to ensure submission currency and compliance.
• Communicates and coordinates effectively with project team members. Ensures timely resolution of publishing issues.
• Provides quality and timely deliverables to meet the client’s expectation.
• May participate in client meetings and lessons learned sessions to address publishing related matters.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences specialty (pharmaceutical /biotech /diagnostic /medical device) preferred
• Three or more years of regulatory publishing experience
• Experience working with standard publishing tools and applications
• Good organization and time management skills
• Communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and project plans
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Experience : 3 or 3+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore, KA
Requisition ID : 51238779
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Publishing
End Date : 20th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database