Group Leader Quality Assurance require at Teva | M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Group Leader Quality Assurance
• Experience in handling Quality Assurance issues related to the clinical department.
• Experience in Planning,monitoring and handling study related documents in Clinical QA.
• Experience in audits such as external,internal & system audits.
• Experience in CAPA.
• Experience in ICH-GCP guidelines & SOP's.
• Expereince in hndling a team of Clinical QA
B.Pharm/M.Pharm/MSC with 5-12 years of relevant expereince in Clinical QA
Experience : 5-12 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database