National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a multidisciplinary Institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the frontier area of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. The Lunatic Asylum which came into being in the latter part of the 19th Century was renamed as Mental Hospital in 1925 by the erstwhile Government of Mysore. This hospital and All India Institute of Mental Health established in 1954 by Government of India were amalgamated on 27th December 1974, and thus was formed the autonomous National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). The priority gradiant adopted at the Institute is service, manpower development and research.
Post : Senior Scientific Officer
Educational Qualification : Ph.D in Life Sciences
Essential Experience : 02 Years with Technical expertise in Primary Culture maintenance of cell lines, all sterility techniques associated with running a tissue culture laboratory, immunocytochemistry, confocal microscopy, western bolt.
Desirable Experience : A minimum of two international publications demonstrating the research experience.
Upper Age limit : 40 years
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 65,000/- P.M.
Period : On contract basis for one year likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
Nature of Work:
1. Maintaining the laboratory equipment, sterility of the culture environment.
2. Ordering all the consumables, equipment and infrastructure related items.
3. Keeping a stock register and maintaining inventory control.
4. Maintaining the stem cell lines and introducing newer techniques such as IPS.
5. Training the researchers in the field.
6. Carrying out other responsibilities given by the Officer- in charge from time to time.
1) The number of vacancies/category-wise vacancies may vary/likely to increase/ decrease at any stage of recruitment.
2) The official who has been worked on said post at this institute need not to apply.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only. The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 22.06.2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
2. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
3. The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
4. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
5. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill the said posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
6. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
7. No Separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidate and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards or replied to. 8. Latest OBC Certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3 ) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected . Applications without such certificated or certificated of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
9. The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change. 10. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
11. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
12. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
13 . Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email only.
14. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 22.06.2019 upto 4.30 P.M.
15. Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 22.06.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database