Recruitment for Pharmacists (15 posts) in PMC - Government Jobs
Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
Post : Pharmacist
No.of post: 15
Salary: Rs. 17,605
Essential qualification and Experience:
1. High School Exam Examination with Science Stream
3. Priority to the graduate candidate of Pharmacy
4. 3 Years of Work Experience Required
Age: 38 years
1. Above educational qualifications and experience required.
2. These posts are very temporary forms.
3. Pharmacist Selected on Objective Assignment Method.
4. Candidates who come for the interview must attend the original documents of eligibility and experience.
5. Candidate should appear on own cost with following documents.
- Passport size photo (2 Photos)
- For birth date (Age certificate/ 10th TC/ Birth certificate)
- Phot id/ Domicile certificate
- Educational certificate (Last years marksheet/ Registration certificate/ Experience certificate)
- Other documents related to interview with self attested.
Date of Interview: 10th June, 2019
Time : 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Venue : Capt. Vadke Hall, Health Office, 3rd Floor, Health Department, Pune Main Building, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005
See All Other Jobs in our Database