Recruitment for Pharmacists (05 posts) in Indian Railways | Government Jobs
On 15th August 1854, East Indian Railway (EIR)’s first train ran from Howrah to Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles. Regular services were introduced from that day, with stops at Bally, Serampore and Chandannagore. In 1862, EIR extended upto the west bank of Yamuna on its way to Delhi. In 1864, in a bid to connect Calcutta and Delhi, trains started running between the two cities without any bridge on Yamuna by ferrying the coaches on boats across the river at Allahabad. In 1865 the Yamuna Bridge at Allahabad opened. In 1867 EIR branch line extended from Allahabad to Jubbalpore.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05 (05 OBC)
Age as on 01.07.2019 : 20 to 35 yrs
10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 (two) years diploma in. Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or registration with State Pharmacy council registration should be current.
Level as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix : Level 5
TRRMS AND CONDITION
1 This engagement will be made purely on contractual basis.
2. Such contractual engagement does not confer any right for any regular absorption in future.
3 The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by giving 14 days notice or if any incumbent arrives through RRB panel or any transfer from any other place whichever is earlier. Once the selected candidates service is terminated by the railway administration, he/she will not be consider for re-engagement any vacancy over eastern railway.
4. The number of post for a particular category may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. The select candidates who have to accept posting in that specific jurisdiction (i.e Railway Divisional/Unit Juridiction) from where, he / she is attending for walk-in-interview and no request for change of posting will be entertained in any circumstances.
6. 05 (five) years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03. (three) years for OBC candidates.
7. The staff engaged on contractual basis is not eligible for Railway passes/PTOs except on administrative ground.
8. The remuneration as indicated against each category will be subject to the condition that, no govt, accommodation is provided daily rate amount will be deducted from monthly remuneration for absence from duty, on the principle of “NO WORK NO PAY”. .
9. The willing candidates must bring with them all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials etc, including caste certificate (if any) IN ORIGINAL as well as one set of photocopy of the same duly attested and two passport size photographs.
10. In the event of any misrepresentation/wrong declaration or information Information/fake certificates/fake testimonials etc. , the candidature of the concern applicant will cancelled and subsequently he/she will be liable to taken up under govt, of india’s law, in force.
11. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay, if the walk- in-interview continues for next day, in such case no fresh application will be entertained on 2nd day.
Walk in interview to be held on 21-06-2019 at 10:00 Am at Ground Floor of G-5 Building at B.R Singh Hospital, Parikshit Roy Lane, Sealdah, Kolkata-14.
The Willing candidates having prescribed qualification and age, experience if any may attend alonwith all original testimonials and self attested photocopies of each, Two passport size photographs to the Centre for Walk-in-Interview on the Scheduled date and time.
Reporting should be at MD/B.R Singh Hospital Office, Parikshit Roy Lane, Sealdah, Kolkata - 14
See All Other Jobs in our Database