Recruitment for Pharmacist at Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar
9. For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates, the Application Form should be supported by the relevant certificate in a Govt. of India (GoI) prescribed format dully issued by the competent authority. For OBC candidates, OBC Status and Non-Creamy Layer Status in a prescribed format duly issued on or after 15th July, 2018, copy at Annexure–III, by the competent authority while Disability certificate by the Persons with Disability (PwDs) as per format prescribed by the Government of India..
10. The Institute may conduct written/proficiency test for some of the positions.
11. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient / possible for the Institute to conduct test and interview for all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
12. Experience less than six months in any organization will not be considered in total experience.
13. The prescribed qualifying/pass marks in written examinations are the minimum and merely obtaining the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further examination/personal interview.
14. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is tentative. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, the CIT, Kokrajhar also reserves the right NOT to fill all or any of the post advertised.
15. Candidate already in service at Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should submit their application through Proper Channel or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. Applicant, however, can send advance copy of Application Form. Such candidates are also required to produce ‘Integrity Certificate’ and ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ at the time of interview, if not submitted earlier, copies at Annexure – II.
16. The candidate applying for more than one post, must make separate application for each post (along with required demand draft in original) and send them in separate covers super-scribing the post applied for.
17. The complete postal address (including Contact No. & Email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization or Govt. / Semi Govt./ Autonomous / Public Sector Undertakings/Private Sector should be indicated in the Application form.
18. Certificate in support of experience shall be in proper format i.e. it shall bear the organization’s letter-head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal.
19. No TA/DA is entitled for appearing interview / test.
20. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the advertisement and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the CIT Kokrajhar reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
21. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
22. The list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the CIT Kokrajhar website. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of Test / Interview.
23. The completeness of the submitted application is the sole responsibility of the applicant. CIT Kokrajhar will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay/loss.
24. The short-listed candidates will be communicated the schedule for Test / Interview by e-mail or mobile SMS or WhatsApp. This information will also be placed on the CIT Kokrajhar website.
25. The selected candidates will have to join within one month from the date of Notification.
26. Legal disputes, if any, with CIT Kokrajhar, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Kokrajhar Court only. 27. Application in the prescribed format completed in all respects along with self-attested copies of relevant documents should be submitted to “The Registrar, Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Balagaon, BTAD, Assam-783370”, on or before 26th June, 2019 (upto 5:00 P.M), along with the required Fees in the form of Demand Draft. The envelope containing the application is super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________”.
Last Date : 26th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database