Opportunity for Pharmacist at Urban Health Centre - Government Jobs
Jamnagar is a coastal town of Gujarat in India. It was founded by "Jam Raval" in 1540 A.D. as the capital of the princely state of Nawanagar. It was so named after the ruler who called themselves "Jamshree". The city was built around the small Ranmal Lake in the centre of which there is a small palace that can be reached by a causeway. Jamnagar is having the only Ayurvedic University in India. The old part of the town has a number of interesting buildings such as the "Darbar Gadh", "Mandvi Tower", "Jam Bungalow". Darbar Gadh was a gathering place where the Maharaja of Nawanagar used to hold public audience.
Post : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification & Experience
1. Posses a degree in Pharmacy or a diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification and must have registered his/her name with the Gujarat pharmacy council.
2. Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate having experience in dispensing the medicine in hospitals or dispensaries.
3. A candidate possessing knowledge of Computer is a additional qualification.
Honorarium : Maximum Consolidated honorarium @ Rs.8,500=00. per month
Age : upto 58 years
* Retired individuals with above qualifications can also apply with an age limit upto 62 years if physically fit
Tenure : Initially the contractual appointment will be for a period of 11 months from the date of appointment on contractual post up. This can be extended for another one year based on performance appraisal.
Specific duties and responsibilities :
1. To supply drugs of the indents sanctioned by the medical officer to all the OPD
2. To make entry of all the medicines of the stores/Disp. OPD used drugs.
3. Daily checking of balance as per expense book etc.
4. To attend all correspondence regarding purchase of drugs and bill etc.
5. To attend emergency calls for supply of urgently required/Drugs.
6. To keep detailed account of costly drugs issued to OPD and wards/patients.
7. To dispense to tablets, mixture, ointment etc.
8. To maintain all the records of drugs/medicines issued daily.
9. Where these are no separate post of Case Writer in OPD they have to issue the case papers to the Indoor and outdoor patients.
10. To attend the emergency duties in Dispensary and Medical Store of the Dispensary.
11. To prepare the Monthly reports by consolidating the disease for the OPD case papers and maintains Registration etc.
12. Any work entrusted by the officers.
Terms of Appointment:
1. Candidates will not be considered a government employee. His/her appointment will be purely contract basis and accordingly he/she will be required to sign a contract on stamp paper of appropriate value before joining contractual post.
2. The contract can be terminated with one month notice from either side.
3. The office hours/timing shall be as per the timings of the government Gujarat.
4 She/he will be entitled one casual leave per completed month of duty. Officer is not entitled any other leaves.
5. In case any additional payment otherwise not due is made; it shall be recovered from the amount of monthly payment.
6. She/he can use telephone, fax facilities etc available in the office along with other office equipment for official purpose only.
7. Honorarium will be paid on a monthly basis after the expiry of each month.
Last Date : 2nd July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database