Job for Senior Scientific Writer at Novartis | M.Sc, M.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Scientific Writer I
1. Prepares manuscripts, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages up to two assigned team projects at any given time.
4. Ensures getting feedback from customers and supports implementation of customer management tactics.
5. Comply with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follow Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follow and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects. 8. Maintain records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 6 years Clinical Research (CR) experi-ence, M.Sc./M.Pharm +4 years of clinical research (CR) expe-rience -Desired – Doctoral Degre Good written and oral English skills -Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 6 years Clinical Research (CR) experi-ence, M.Sc./M.Pharm +4 years of clinical research (CR) expe-rience -Desired – Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sci-ences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) -PhD + 2 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 2 year of CR experience, MD +1 year of CR exp
Experience : 2-5+ year
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database