Job for Quality Control Analyst at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Control Analyst
• Performing Stability analysis and review of documents.
• Performing Method transfer/ Method Validation
• Calibration and validation of instruments / equipment’s.
• Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols (MTP), Method Transfer Report (MTR), Method of analysis (MTH), Specifications (SPEC), Test Data Sheet (TDS) for Stability Analysis and Method transfer / Validation, Analytical Report (AR) any document related to stability analysis, method transfer / method validation in compliance with current guidelines.
• Preparation of departmental SOP is in compliance with current guidelines.
• Have ability to be performance/target/goal oriented
• Handling of HPLC, Dissolution and UV.
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 5th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database