Job for B.Pharm, M.Sc as Head in QMS Harmonization at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Head - QMS Harmonization
• Head QMS harmonization be responsible to prepare an effective Corporate policies and procedures in consultation with BU Heads.
• To prepare, review corporate policies, procedures and monitor them for compliance with current Regulatory /Customer requirements
• To review current procedures and see for scope for simplification to make
• To support in implementation of all Automation projects like QMS, DMS, LIMS, LMS building relevant corporate procedures
• Shall be responsible to support in CAPA closures related polices and procedure.
• Shall be responsible to review relevant regulatory guidelines and update applicable SOP’s
• Shall be responsible to review all Change controls related to Corporate procedures and close in timely manner.
• To conduct training to all relevant people on new/Revised procedures for effective implementation.
• Graduate in Pharmacy / master’s in science with minimum 10 years of Experience in QA
• Technical knowledge in API, Biologics and Finished dosage form
• Excellent written skills and proficient in MS office
• Should have good Communication and Presentation skills
• Can establish good Interpersonal skills with cross functional teams
• Exposure to IPQA, automation of systems
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Req Id : 4579
End Date : 10th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database