Work as Senior Manger in Packaging Development at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Sr. Manger Packaging Development
The Package Development team is responsible and accountable for all site package development activities and technical support needs. The team leader must have the educational and industry experience required to apply advanced packaging development methods for sterile injectable products in support of product transfers, new product launches, supplier and component issue resolution, and technical leadership involving component/equipment interface. Team lead is responsible for identifying and delivering cost improvements projects, driving continuous improvement projects involving packaging components and operations, artwork development and management of implementation activities, and delivering on process improvement projects associated with departmental procedures and processes. Team Lead shall drive the team in achieving the objectives of the site with the sense of urgency, build trusted relationship with the site leads and cross functional teams.
• Ensure a robust processes is in place and followed for packaging related activities for zero defect product transfers.
• Shall be subject matter expert for primary packaging components used at site.
• Own packaging component and process related investigations. Drive self and team to rapid issue resolution.
• Accountable to site leadership and departmental leaders in manufacturing and packaging operations to deliver all site related packaging projects and issue resolution per committed dates
• Identify and implement procedural improvements for packaging related documentation
• Identify and implement process improvement projects, and/or corrective actions to reduce cost, improve productivity, reduce complexity, maximize and decrease process variability in materials.
• Employ formal project management tools and governance within team
• Provide technical support for equipment and process validation activities.
• Author technical reports summarizing investigation results; generate lab data in support of product impact assessments during investigations.
• Manage artwork development team for IKKT, Vizag and Zhpol sites. This includes artwork activities for regulatory submissions, commercial launches, and post launch changes.
• Lead start-up efforts of new equipment, software or processes in packaging.
Location : Chennai
Job ID : 4705679
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 15th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database