Work as SAP QCS Consultant at AstraZeneca | B.Pharm
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Post : SAP QCS Consultant
• As a Process consultant, will be responsible to ensure compliance to Computer Validation principles & practices in SAP portfolio
• Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager
• Responsible for interacting and guiding support team members on Computer Validation principles & practices
• Responsible to ensure all deliverables by the support team are as per process documents and any non-compliance is identified and reported within required timeframe
• In-depth Knowledge of Pharma GXP regulatory guidelines
• Experience of Quality approver role as part of change advisory board
• Ability to perform quality reviews for design documents
• Experience of reviewing testing document from quality assurance perspective
• Ability to define and maintain SOPs and quality standards
• Exposure to compliance issue management and root cause analysis
• Knowledge of documentation standards and methodology
• Exposure to Computer Validation activities
DESIERED SKILLS :
• Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Experience working in a globally distributed team
• Self-motivated, quick learner and admirable team player
• Zeal to improve analytical and validation skills
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND : Any engineering Bachelor Degree or B. Pharm
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY : IT Industry with working knowledge of a Pharma or any LifeScience Client
Experience : 5-9 years
Qualification : Any engineering Bachelor Degree or B. Pharm
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : SAP QCS
End Date : 5th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database