Work as Clinical Scientific Expert at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Clinical Scientific Expert-II
Clinical Scientific Expert II is responsible for ensuring the collection, review/ reporting of high quality trial data, and study reporting/publishing in compliance with Novartis processes, GCP/ICH and regulatory requirements. In addition, Responsible for ensuring high quality scientific inputs to the clinical development process and support program level activities as assigned.
Advanced (masters) degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree)/ PharmD is required. PhD or MD preferable. Fluent English (oral and written)
• >3 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization
• Advanced knowledge with hands on experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Collaborates across boundaries for shared success
• Resolve issues with minimal/ no supervision and understands when to escalate
• Thorough knowledge and expertise in Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process
• Strong analytical / computational background
• Demonstrates excellent Medical / scientific writing skills
• Demonstrates expert knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze/ interpret/ report data effectively.
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification : M.Sc, Pharm.D, Ph.D, MD
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: Global Drug Development
Job ID: 241675BR
Last Date: 1st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database