Vacancy for Para Medical Staff at Office of the District Magistrate
West Dinajpur District was created out of the erstwhile Dinajpur district in 1947 at the time of partition of India. The rest of the Dinajpur district is now in Bangladesh. The West Dinajpur district was enlarged in 1956 at the time of reorganisation of the State with the additionof some areas of Bihar. The district was bifurcated into Uttar Dinajpurand Dakshin Dinajpur on 01.04.1992. The erstwhile Balurghat Sub-Division along with Banshihari and Kushmandi Blocks (which were in Raigunj Sub-Division prior to the bifurcation) comprise the new district.
Post : Para Medical Staff
No of Post : 02
Age : 21-40 yrs as on date of advertisement
Educational Qualification : H.S. Passed & Diploma in Nursing/Pharmacy
Other preferred Qualification : At least 3 yrs experience in the relevant field.
Consolidated pay per month : Rs. 9,000/-
1. Age: The Age limit for all the above mentioned posts is as mentioned above as on date of Advertisement.
2. For all candidates the DOB recorded in the class X pass certificate will be accepted only as proof of Age.
3. Residence: Residential certificate must be issued in the application from either by the MP/MI.A/Chairman of Municipality/ Vice Chairman of Municipality/ Respective Councilor/DM/ADM/SDO.
Procedure for Selection : For preparation of the panel, marks obtained in the written examination as well as the Viva- voice test will be considered.
The tentative date of the Written Examination is to be notified later on.
How to apply
1. Candidates must apply in the prescribed Application Format given in Annexure-I in typed paper. Self attested copies of all certificates in support of her claim of Educational Qualification, Age, and Experience etc must be submitted with the application.
2. List of Enclosure:
(a) Two recent PP sized coloured photos must be affixed on the specified space in the Application format and Admit card,
(b) Two self addressed envelopes with postage stamp of Rs. 6/-
affixed on each must be submitted along with the Application form. The address must be written on the envelopes in Block Capital letters clearly mentioning post office with PIN Code, (c) Original Application in prescribed format, (d) Self attested copies of all certificate/ documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Residence and Experience.
3. The last date of submission of Application in the office of the District Magistrate, Dakshin Dinajpur (Social Welfare Section) is 30/06/2018 by 4.00 P.M. Forms may be submitted on any working days up to 4 p.m.
4. If a candidate furnishes any false or incorrect information his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
All the posts mentioned above are of Contractual nature and the Government does not guarantee any permanent appointment in future. The engagements may be terminated any time without showing any reasons, if the Government decides to do so.
Last Date : 30/06/2018 by 4.00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database