Vacancy for Lab Manager at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : Lab Manager
• Work closely with engineering, quality and safety departments to enable smooth operations in Biopharamaceutical Development labs. Maintains laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance in coordination with Engineering &Maintenance team; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair
• Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Environmental Monitoring – Follow and maintain program and schedule for sampling and results trending.
• Ensure Raw materials are received with COA’s and Spec’s and they match up.
• Ensure all vendors have been qualified and adhere to vendor qualification standards with the aim of optimal utilization of the reduced testing procedure.
• Manage and filing of Laboratory records.
• Prior knowledge on handling Dry heat sterilizer and Steam sterilizer is preferred
• Should possess Excellent communication skills.
• Prior work experience of 6-8 years in managing facility of a development laboratory in a Pharmaceutical industry or Clinical laboratory in a large hospital or work experience in an injectable facility.
• Education: B.Sc. (chemistry)/ITI/Any other graduate (other than Biology) with industrial experience.
Experience: 6-8 Years
Education: B.Sc, ITI
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID: 3114
End Date: 15th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database