Vacancy for Assistant Professor at Chitkara University | Permanent Job
In the year 2002, Chitkara Educational Trust established its Punjab campus 30 kilometres from Chandigarh, on the Chandigarh–Patiala National Highway. In the year 2010 Chitkara University was established by the Punjab State Legislature under “The Chitkara University Act”. Chitkara University, the best university in Punjab is a government-recognized university with the right to confer degrees as per the Sections 2(f) and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956. The sprawling campus of the University is equidistant from Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ambala and Patiala. The University offers multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant. As a result of this student-centric approach, Chitkara University is renowned as one of the best private universities in the North India region.
Post : Assistant Professor - Faculty
1. Taking modules and training MBA pharma students in sales, Make schedule of the trainers and plan week wise and month wise plan of the trainers hired.
2. Make schedule of the market visit and take initiatives to visit chemist, distributor, hospital and doctors call.
3. Train the students on Doctor calling with live performance.
4. To take care of the evaluation part of each and every student looking at the communication level and other parameters required for sales job.
5. To look after the LSSSDC course of the Sale rep for both MBA students and B Pharma students will be responsible for the training of students on sales part and passing out with good no.
6. To take care of the curriculum part if there are any additions required from time to time.
7. To care of examination part on time along with evaluation of time and following up with all students.
8. To follow up with all students regarding interview preparation in all companies.
9. To make presentation and follow up with HR of different companies for campus interview dates.
10. To follow up with students regarding various online papers and projects once they join the companies for 18 months.
11. Follow up with all students regarding any concern or issues in the Job and any help required.
Experience : 4 to 9 years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Location : Rajpura
Salary : INR Other benefits
Industry : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category : University Level
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
See All Other Jobs in our Database