Opportunity to work at Novartis as Pharmacovigilance Expert | B.Pharm, Pharm.D
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Expert
1. Performs single case medical review in the safety database or on line listings Of Oncology marketed products.
2. Author or co-authors the medical sections of PSURs including literature review and analysis of known and potential risks defined in the RMP.
3. Assists in the preparation of other safety documents, as needed/required, including Annual Safety Update Reports (ASR) , DSURs, Core Data Sheets (CDS) and IBs.
1. Quality of work delivered (attention to details, thoroughness, medical sound judgment, writing)
2. Writing of precise queries allowing for quality data in response
3. Timeliness of deliverables according to established directives
4. Compliance with Internal and external regulations and procedures 5.Level of independence
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy /Bachelor of Science in Nursing / PharmD/ or Medical Degree (MBBS or MD) Good knowledge/fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages desirable.
• 3-6 years prior experience in clinical research or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of drug safety experience preferred. May be a first job in the pharmaceutical industry for an MBBS/MD with 3 years clinical experience postdoctoral
• Experience in safety document or medical writing including experience coding with MedDRA and WHO dictionaries in preparation of these reports preferred
• Excellent understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• ability to operate effectively in an international environment
• Excellent understanding of physiology, pharmacology, and the drug development process including its interactions with HAs
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective innovative leadership ability.
Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, Nursing, Pharm.D, MBBS, MD
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: Global Drug Development
Job ID: 234286BR
Last Date: 1st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database