Career for Senior Clinical Research Associate at Covance
Candidate Profile :
Education/Qualifications : University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution
• In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with six (6) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered.
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries.
• Thorough understanding of the drug development process.
Responsible for timely and appropriate communication to the clinical operations team.
• Provide performance feedback of team members to respective supervisors.
• Ensure accurate and timely trip report completion and trip report review.
• Follow project issue escalation process and Covance’s Corrective Action Issue Resolution (CAIR) process for clinical operations issues.
• Ensure timely filing of relevant sections of the TMF.
• Contribute to improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects
Experience : 6 years
Qualification : degree in life science
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Clinical Research Associate
Last date : 19th July, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our database.