Opportunity for B.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Analyst in Synapse Labs | 03 Posts
Synapse Labs is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) which offers a range of services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry. We are dedicated to quality service, with focus on reducing time and cost, We are achieving this by understanding client requirement and working close with them to match their timeline. Synapse Labs offers services in Bioavailability/Bioequivalence Studies, Clinical Research (Phase II-IV), Data Management, Biometrics as well as formulation development and much more.
Post: Research Analyst- 3
• To support the Senior Analyst and perform sample processing in MD, MV and Project Sample Analysis.
• To perform Maintenance, calibration of Micropipettes, pH meter, internal calibration of balance as per SOP, routine internal/external calibrations.
• Document activities in respective Forms & Logbooks.
• Preparation of solutions, stock solutions, stock dilutions used in BR Department.
• Record Room Temperature and Relative Humidity in BR Department.
• To follow GLP & relevant regulations, guidelines and SOPs in BR Department.
• Labeling equipments, solvents, and solutions in BR Department as per SOP.
• Archiving of project related data
B.Pharm, M.sc (Analytical Chemistry), B.sc English communication must Nearby Pune Area only.
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.sc, B.sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: CRO
Job Type: Bioanalytical Research
Last Date: 25th June, 2016
Send your CV to email@example.com
Synapse Labs Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.