Career opportunity as Medical Writer II in Parexel
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Client focused approach to work.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Demonstrated understanding of the drug development process.
• Extensive clinical/scientific writing skills.
• Advanced word processing skills/familiarity with Word for Windows.
• Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Minimum Work Experience
• Medical writing experience: experience in writing multiple clinical study reports.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
Location: Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical Writing
Requisition #: pare-10043635
End Date: 30th July, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.