Job in Medical Writing at Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Medical Writing
• Compile appendices to clinical study reports in compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements, under the supervision of the project lead Medical Writer. Work with internal or external Clinical and/or Project Leadership functions to ensure that appendix documentation is complete and complies with the relevant guidelines.
• Perform all scanning/uploading of paper documents
• Be responsible for conversion of documents to PDF format
• Use departmental publishing software to produce electronic deliverables to ensure insertion of navigability features, and accurate intra-document hyperlinking, according to SOP/client/regulatory requirements
• Perform MS Word formatting of clinical documents according to SOP/client/regulatory requirements. Insert tables if requested.
• Coordinate production and distribution of draft and final documents to project team and client. Organize and track delivery of all deliverables.
• Ensure that all work is complete and of high quality prior to delivery
• Provide support on software and document related issues to MWS staff as required
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and good degree of initiative
• Client focused approach to work
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Advanced word processing skills in MS Word/Office. Ability to apply formatting to template documents, perform quality checks, edit tables and figures within templates, and verify template data against source documents
• Advanced PDF processing skills in Adobe Acrobat
• Advanced skills in other document editing software, such as design and application of styles/templates, graphics, and integration with other applications
• Proficient in document management systems and key publishing software
• Proficiency in basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Understanding of medical and pharmaceutical terminology desired.
• Advanced keyboard skills
For more info, go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.