Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision - oncology, oral immune checkpoint inhibitors, and the Th-17 pathway.
Post : Intellectual Property Management - Research Associate
Desired Skills : M.Sc. (General / Organic) Chemistry & Diploma in Patent Law with 5-8 years' experience.
Job Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for art search and patentability evaluation for New Chemical Entity (NCEs) using Scifinder / STN and various other databases.
• Responsible for patent drafting and filing in India, PCT and abroad.
• Responsible for maintenance and audit Lab note books.
• Maintain patent docket and tracking deadlines.
• Responsible for patent preparation of small molecule and medicinal chemistry applications and advising scientific team on patentability, freedom to operate, infringement and validity matters.
• Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment.
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 30th July, 2023