Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Walk-In Drive at Vadodara for our API and Formulations sites at Panelav / Karakhadi .
Sr. Executive / Executive - IPQA (OSD)
• M. Pharm/ B. Pharm/M.Sc.
• 1 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience in IPQA.
• Formulation OSD Background.
Job Role :
• Perform area and equipment line clearance/certification at manufacturing and packing stages.
• Ensure to various in process test, sampling at intermediate and finished product stages.
• Prepare and update the batch record review and calibration of routine IPQA instruments.
Email : email@example.com
Sr. Executive / Executive - Production (API)
• M.Sc./ B.E - B.Tech (Chemical Engg.)
• Must have 1 to 6 years of experience.
• Must have handled critical equipment like reactor, centrifuge, blender, sifter, multi-mill, etc.
Job Role :
• Ensure that the products are manufactured as per the cGMP.
• Maintain documentation as per regulatory authorities requirement like change control, deviations.
• Highlight technical problems and take corrective actions.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr. Executive / Technical Officer - Production / Packing (Injectable)
• Must have 1 to 10 years of experience.
• Aseptic practices and good documentation practices are must.
Job Role :
• Handle manufacturing skids, Fedegari autoclaves ,Isolator lyophilizers, vial washing and tunnel, vial/ ophthalmic /PFS filling and aseptic filtration, FFS, CIP/SIP, filters, microsphere refiner, Active freeze drying System. Operation, cleaning, serialization, qualification and maintenance of solution preparation systems.
• Ensure operation, cleaning, qualifications and maintenance of manual visual inspection. On line integrity testing M/c, Auto Cartonator, Blister Packing M/c, serialization. Track & Trace system.
Email : email@example.com
Trainee - Production (Formulation)
• Diploma in Mechanical.
• 2022-23 Batch only with no backlog or ATKT.
• Proficient in English (written & oral communication)
• Willing to work in rotational shifts. Process of Recruitment:
• Written Test (Candidates must clear technical and English proficiency tests.)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk in Interview
Date & Day : July 16, 2023 ; Sunday
Time : 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Venue : Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, "Sanskruti Hall" Alembic Colony, Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital, Alembic Road, Vadodara.
For all the positions, candidates having exposure to regulatory requirements of documentation cGMP/GLP in regulated plants shall be preferred.
Those who are unable to attend the Walk In, may send their updated resume on above provided email-ids respectively.
See All Other Jobs in our Database