Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. APOC (TEVA Global Centre, Chennai) is high tech lab approved by USFDA b MHRA providing stability service for our global Teva network. Join TEVA stability team to learn b enrich your career in quality.
Post : QC Technicians / QC Analysts I
Experience : 4-10 years
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharmacy
Job Location : Taramanl, Chennai
• Candidates with work experience in Pharmaceutical companies.
• Should have handled equipment’s like HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, dissolution, GC, UV. IR etc.
• Hands on experience in stability, method transfers. Should have adequate knowledge on data integrity and compliance requires.
• Bot applicable for Fresher's & candidates from API companies.
• Experience in ointments, creams, suppositories, lotions, syrups, gels, drops, ampules, injections. Nitrosamines testing will be preferred.
Walk in Interview
Day & Date : Sunday, July 16th 2023
Time : 9 am to 3 pm
Venue : Actavis Pharma Development Centre Pvt Ltd (a Teva Company), TICEL Bio Park, Taramani Road, Chennai 600113
If unable to attend F2F interaction, candidate can share their resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database