Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Associate I - Reg CMC, Strategy, Brands CMC
• Manages day-to-day regulatory activities associated with assigned Annual Reports within agreed upon timelines.
• Reviews changes made during the reporting period for completeness and accuracy. Develops initial Annual Report regulatory strategy while considering registered content and seeks endorsement by the CMC GRL.
• Authors and/or compiles CMC contributions based on changes made during the appropriate reporting period, i.e. Module 1 & 3 under the guidance from the CMC GRL as appropriate and within agreed timelines.
• Reviews all appropriate systems for post approval changes submitted and approved along with commitments made and fulfilled
• Reviews technical/supportive information for submission to support AR changes
• Manages and reviews stability contributions for accuracy and consistency with commitments
• Reviews and applies pertinent US regulatory guidelines to confirm Annual Reportable filing classifications.
• Develops technical justification of change for agency submission as needed
• Updates impacted dossier components as needed
• Coordinates M3.2.R Ancillary documents as needed
• Escalates delays in timelines and flags identified risks to the CMC GRL and/or appropriate leadership
• Coordinates internal document review and sign off.
• Utilizes Pfizer’s CMC systems, i.e. GDMS, PDM, SPA, etc., as appropriate.
• Ensures compliance to Pfizer internal procedures and training SOPs (PLA).
• Minimum – Postgraduate in Pharmacy / Science
• Minimum 0 - 1 Years in leading independently in the Regulatory Affairs function in a reputed Pharmaceutical Organization. Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Good conceptual and reasoning skills. Attention to details.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Good conceptual, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills. Good conceptual and reasoning skills. Attention to details.
• Regulatory requirements of post approval changes for US
• Oral Solid Dosage form and sterile injectable manufacturing and regulatory data requirements for submission of ARs.
• Knowledge in retrieving information from company’s and regulatory agency databases.
• Basic level of knowledge on general standards, processes and policies of Pfizer/Pharmaceutical manufacturing Industry.
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Qualification : Postgraduate in Pharmacy / Science
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database