Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Project Associate, JRF
Project Associate-I / II
Project : Understanding gastrointestinal tract microbiome of neonates with or without sepsis (Sepsis Program)
PI : Dr. Bhabatosh Das
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : For Project Associate-I Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized University. For Project Associate-II Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized University with minimum two years of post- qualification research experience.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Experience in microbiology works, DNA sequencing and analysis of DNA sequences. Evaluation of virulence and resistance functions. Statistical analysis.
Monthly Emoluments : i) Rs. 31,000/- +HRA (for PA-I)/ Rs. 35,000/- +HRA (for PA-II) Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.25,000/- + HRA (for PA-I)/ Rs.28,000/- + HRA (for PA-II) for others who do not fall under (i) above
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test / skill test / interview on 14th August 2023 at 9:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad - 121001
Project Associate - II
Project : Identification and characterization of small molecules to block PD-1/PD-L1 pathway in immunotherapy
PI : Dr. Amit Awasthi
Co-PI : Dr. Shailendra Asthana
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Science or equivalent from a recognized University with two years of post- qualification experience in the relevant field.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Familiarity with Molecular Modeling, Molecular Dynamics Simulation and visualisation packages. Coding or scripting experience will be preferable. Should have published four or more research articles as first author in scopus indexed journals.
Monthly Emoluments : i) Rs. 35,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.28,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Junior Research Fellow
Project : In Vitro and In Vivo Modeling Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease using Dietary Carbohydrates and Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals.
PI : Dr. Santosh Mathapati
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : (i) Master’s degree in Life Sciences or M.V.Sc / M.Tech / M.Pharma or equivalent from a recognized university. and (ii) Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship and GATE. or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Working experience in the field of stem cell, tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, basic molecular biology techniques, cell culture, and small animal experiments. Should have experience with Microsoft office and other basic computer applications. Should have good writing and presentation skills.
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- +HRA
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 18th August 2023 at 9:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad - 121001
NOTE : The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR - 10 years , ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
7. All results/notifications will only be published on our website. Therefore, the candidates should visit THSTI website regularly.
8. All communications will only be made through email.
9. Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database